Thank you for purchasing Nabot AI
In order to connect to your robot, you need to download our mobile apps using the links below:
AI Mobile App
- Please download the following app on Google Play or App store. Please note that currently the Android app works on Android 9.0 and above and because of that there are compatibility issues with some versions of Kindle Fire. If the app crashes, please try it on another device and let us know if the problem persists.
-While connected to the internet, open the app and enter the serial number you can find in the battery compartment of the robot.
- Connect your phone or tablet to the robot's WiFi network with the name "MEBO...".
-Go back to the app and since it is the first time you connect to Nabot,it will ask you to create a new password for Nabot's WiFi. You can choose a password that is 8 characters or longer.
- Nabot will be automatically reset and you can connect to the new WiFi with the password you have set in the previous step. This time it should connect to the robot and you will see images from the robot's camera on your phone's screen.
- If you forgot the password you have chosen, you can always reset Nabot to factory settings and password-less WiFi. Use a pin or unfolded paperclip to press the RESET button at the bottom of the robot and hold it for 5seconds.
You can also connect to your Nabot using a computer and program it using our Python API.
- Connect your PC or laptop to robot's WiFi network with the name "MEBO..."
- Run your python code. You can find an example in nabot_controller.py.
It would be great if you could write a review (or just rate us). We would really appreciate it and it will help us a lot. Thank you so much!