Thank you for purchasing Nabot AI
In order to connect to your robot, you need to download our mobile apps using the links below:
Getting Started Guide
- While connected to the internet, open the app and enter the serial number you can find in the battery compartment of the robot.
- Connect your phone or tablet to the robot's WiFi network with the name "MEBO...".
- Go back to the app and since it is the first time you connect to Nabot, it will ask you to create a new password for Nabot's WiFi. You can choose a password that is 8 characters or longer and then turn your Nabot off and back on using its power switch.
- Nabot will be automatically reset and you can connect to the new WiFi with the password you have set in the previous step. This time it should connect to the robot and you will see images from the robot's camera on your phone's screen.
- If you forgot the password you have chosen, you can always reset Nabot to factory settings and password-less WiFi. Use a pin or unfolded paperclip to press the RESET button at the bottom of the robot and hold it for 5seconds.
You can also connect to your Nabot using a computer and program it using our Python API.
- Connect your PC or laptop to robot's WiFi network with the name "MEBO..."
- Run your python code. You can find an example in nabot_controller.py.
Now that you have everything set up it's the time to create your very first code for Nabot AI. You can start with the tutorial in the link below: